- Mobile Management
1000s of Apps, 1 Identity
Mobile Identity and Access Management (IAM): security that only trusted (corporate-authorised) devices and users access enterprise applications.
Enterprise Grade Security for your oragnisation
Mobile Content Management (MCM): provision of secure access to corporate content on mobile devices.
Keep work, at work
Mobile Application Management (MAM): the delivery and administration of enterprise software to end users' mobile devices.
Manage iOS, Android, Windows from one place
Mobile Device Management (MDM): a secure way to deploy (privately owned) mobile devices within enterprise.
5 Microsoft reasons why Service Providers will love EMS
- EMS is part of CSP, Microsoft's cloud offering for service providers, which EMS is easily available and deployed at far lower costs than any on-premise solution. Besides, it is always up-to-date and doesn't require any technical interference by the end user.
- Create new revenue opportunities through upsell and cross-sell by combining Office 365 with related services and solutions in order to give end users freedom to work securely from virtually anywhere, on any device.
- Service Providers can choose to offer EMS as a standalone software suite or as a service, in which the service provider monitors and manages the end user's mobile ecosystem, thus creating a fixed revenue model.
- Every team has a need for enterprise mobility management, turning it into an ice breaker to start or renew the sales process.
- Service providers can integrate or combine business-grade mobility management with their existing IT offerings in the cloud, thus offering higher value. This can be applied to any business sector e.g. finance, healthcare, government etc.