- About Us
- Company Profile
- Account Management
- Investor Relations
- Compliance Statement
- Privacy Statement
Insight Technology Solutions Oy
Please take the time to review this document. Any changes we may make to this policy will be posted on this page.
We will collect and process information in accordance with the following policies:
1. We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation.
2. All data collected from you (for example, information provided by you by filling in forms, surveys, competitions, transaction details, fulfilment of orders, details of visits to our websites etc,) will be transmitted to servers where it will be processed. This may be outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
3. We confirm that any personal details, which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you, are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification. When you register your details with us, we consider the information you input as private.
4. Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors. Collecting your information will allow us to process your order and to better advise you of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
5. We use the information for the following purposes:
- processing any order or enquiry from you
- processing your interest in us, whether as a potential employee or customer or supplier
- for statistical purposes to improve the services we provide
- to administer our business
- to notify you of topics that may be of interest to you
- completing or supporting any transaction or activity you have with us
- research and development
- tailoring the website for its visitors
- analysis and reporting
- to build records of individual visitors
- contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products.
- to help us prevent fraudulent transactions
6. In the event that your personal information is no longer used by us for the purposes outlined in these policies, we will delete it except insofar as it is necessary to retain such information to comply with other relevant or applicable law.
7. In the event that your personal data becomes untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or in any event, you have the right to gain access to your personal data and may rectify the same.
8. In the event that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please use the unsubscribe link you find on each promotional e-mail you receive from us.
10. We allow our visitors to access their own information where this relates to account and order processing information. (For example, users can access things such as their online account details).
12. You agree that you do not object to us, or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under local applicable law.
13. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your user information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these terms.
15. We may disclose to third parties aggregated data on the use of this web site or our services, provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All account information you use or supply on Insight's Web site when ordering or tracking products is completely secure. We use the most advanced encryption technology to protect you from unauthorised use of information supplied on our Web site.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the industry standard security protocol used to encode sensitive information such as credit card numbers that pass between your personal computer and Insight's e-Commerce site. SSL works by creating a temporary shared "key" or session that lets only the computers on either end of a transmission scramble and unscramble information. The SSL transmission is indecipherable by any individuals or servers that relay the message between the sender and the receiver. When your web browser enters Insight's secure Web site, our server hosting the site acknowledges your web browser with a "server hello." In return, your browser responds with a "client hello." This communication allows for the browser and server to determine the level of encryption they both support and will use. Once "hellos" are exchanged, your browser will ask for Insight's "digital certificate." The certificate acts as our "commerce ID" to ensure you that the transactions are between you and Insight. Companies receive digital certificates from a Certificate Authority, such as RSA Data Security Inc. or VeriSign Inc. A Certificate Authority verifies a company's identification and then issues a unique certificate as proof of identity.
Next, the browser and the server create a "master key." This master key is a codebook that both sides use to encode and decode transmissions. Only your browser and our server share that master key which is good only for that particular session. The unique key allows your browser and our server to exchange sensitive information in a way third parties can't understand.
Once your transactions are complete and you leave our secure site, the master key you once held with the server becomes useless. When you re-enter the secure site, the hello, digital certificate and master key process start over again.
Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Third Party Cookies
3) This website uses IBM Coremetrics online analytics services ("Coremetrics"). Coremetrics places cookies on your machine which may record search engine referrals, affiliate referrals, traffic driven by banner ads or other promotions, visitor navigation around the site, popular pages, which items are placed in shopping carts and which are abandoned, conversions and what purchases were made. The Coremetrics cookies may also record certain technical information, such as the visitor's browser version and operating system and uniquely identifiable user information. By using this web site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Coremetrics in the manner and for the purposes set out above.